Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello, how are you?

It's been a long time since I posted anything.  I have a hard time believing anyone would want to read anything I say.  Then I find other blogs and I enjoy them soooooo much.  My niece Sarah has two blogs, Between the Fenceposts is about her life as she and her husband enjoy the USA from the cab of a tractor trailer; and her other blog is Along Those Lines is about the books she reads or listens to.  I love both of them!  She is a talented writer.  My other niece, Meagan, blogs about her life with her husband and two little girls in middle Tennessee.  I love keeping up with what is going on with her.  We haven't even seen her baby girl, Ava Grace but I have watched her grow through the blog.  Then there are the blogs of strangers. I love Pinterest.  One of my favorite parts is the wonderful, gifted people out there who blog their recipes, ideas, and etc.  I may never try a single craft, decorating idea, or recipe, but I love reading the blogs. I have read about weight loss journeys, wedding plans, recipe ideas, and ideas for teaching.

All of that to say that I decided to blog for me!  I read a lot. I love to share what I read but have a very small community to share with.  So I will share with you, cyberspace.  No one may ever read a word that I write and that is okay.  I'm going to write about books that touch me, books I love, and old favorites.  The review may be short.  They may not be eloquent.  But they will be from the heart.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

So glad you are blogging for you! You never know who is or isn't reading, but that's not what is important. It just fun. :-)

Sarah said...

I'm so glad your back, and blogging for yourself is what it is mostly about! Enjoy it! Do it for you! I started my book blog for similar reasons as you do this one. I LOVE talkign about what I'm reading and sharing about the books I love or even didnt' like. I don't have a book group to be apart of and really no one to discuss them with b/c quite frankly, Malcolm and the dogs don't care! It feels good to just write about them on my blog. Then I get to say what I think about it! And now I get to read what you think about your books! The only problem with this is that your blog makes my reading list that much harder to keep up with! :)